Specialist electrical contractors RJ Power have worked in the rail industry for over 20 years. They came to LWS Marketing for a new brochure website that would showcase their services and highlight their expertise.
The key features of the new website are:
• Design – A clear, clean-cut style, which utilises the new brand colours, was created to reinforce the professionalism encompassed in the brand.
• Digital feeds – Both Twitter and News feeds were added to the foot of the homepage to direct users to the most up-to-date activity at RJ Power and to help with website updates on search engines.
• Case study filter – This area of the website allows RJ Power to display their fabulous portfolio of projects and work. The Filter function enhances the user experience by allowing users to alter the selection of case studies they can see according to their interests or requirements. This function focuses the customer journey through the website.
• Visual CTAs – Call to Action buttons were created using bright, clear photographs to attract the eye. These buttons direct the user journey around the website and encourage visitors to stay on the website for longer.
• Blog - A blog was added to the website to aid Search Engine Optimisation. Blog posts include content of current interest in the industry field, both to attract new visitors and encourage return visits to the website, as well at the latest news from RJ Power.
Visit their website at www.rjpower.biz