Grow your career prospects with the LWS Work Experience and Internship Programme.
An LWS Work Experience placement or Internship is the ideal way to kick off a career in design, web and marketing. As one of the leading full-services marketing agencies in Sussex, we work with a wide range of clients from a host of industries, both business-to-business and business-to-consumer. They all have one thing in common – they want to grow and they know that to achieve their goals they need a strategic marketing partner.
Our Work Experience and Internship Programme provides much more than training in how to make copious cups of tea and do the filing. You will get to do both of those but you’ll also get real experience of working in a busy full-services marketing agency, including working on live marketing projects for LWS itself and clients, if your skills, knowledge and professionalism are up to scratch.
You will have plenty of opportunities to develop and hone your existing skills, acquire new ones and expand your knowledge, while creating work that will enhance your CV and portfolio.
But don’t just take our word for it…
Past success stories include Hannah, our Social & Search Manager, Gemma, our Web Administrator, Caitlin Aldrich-Wincer, Client Services Assistant – Work Experience, Seanin Hann, Marketing Services Assistant internship and Steve Quinn, Web Designer internship.
Read their stories here…
• Hannah Knott – Social & Search Manager
• Seanin Hann – Marketing Services Assistant – Internship
• Caitlin Aldrich-Wincer – Client Services Assistant – Work Experience
• Steve Quinn – Web Designer - Internship
• Jacqui Davies – Marketing Assistant – Internship & Trainee
• Will Harwood – Business Development – Internship & Trainee
• Natasha Kalbfell – Marketing Assistant – Internship & Trainee